The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offers employees the resources and tools to help balance work and home life. The program covers all employees, their spouse/significant other and dependents (24 years old or younger). The service provides:
- Three free mental health sessions, per person, per problem, per year, and
- one free fiscal or legal consultation per person, per problem, per year.
Counselors are available 24-hours a day, seven-days a week.
The below list highlights topic areas served by EAP.
- Parenting/child behavior
- Feelings of loneliness
- Addiction/substance abuse
- Financial consultation
- Communication skills
- Physical illness, death or grief
- Stress management
- Marital counseling
- Eating disorders
- Conflict resolution
- Relationship counseling
- Life-changes (pregnancy, divorce, loss of job, etc.)
- Anxiety or depression
- Mediation services
The following times are normal hours of operation:
Monday: 7 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Wednesday: 7 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Thursday: 7 a.m.- 6 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m.- 4 p.m.
Please call 719-380-1644 if you are requesting services during these times.
For weekend or after-hours services please contact the on-call counselor at 719-440-5807.